Monday, April 1, 2013

2013 Blogging from A to Z Challenge

Yes, I'm a participant this year.  The President of our writing club (Writers of Kern) asked for participants and I said yes before even figuring out what it all meant.  Typical for me.  I wanted to back out, also typical for me, but I decided to be atypical for once, and I'm going make an actual commitment.  Signing on the dotted line adds the accountability factor needed to ensure I don't punk out on this like I do with most other things.  Honestly I'm a little worried.  At this point I'm hoping simply to rise to the level of mediocrity.  We'll see.  Bear with me as I get going on this on decidedly shaky legs, and good luck to my fellow bloggers!

Now, let's see, A...

http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

6 comments:

  1. Hello, just stopping by to wish you luck with this challenge :)

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

    PS. don't forget to turn off the captcha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebeccah! Good luck to you and I just turned the annoying thing off. :)

      Delete
  2. You can do this! I started 3 years ago and it just gets bigger and better! Don't try, just do! That's how it works for me! Blessings and welcome!

    http://runningsurvivor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shannon. My post for "A" explains how I went from not knowing what the heck I'm going to do to thinking I'm going to need more than a month for all the stuff I want to talk about. This is quickly becoming a Very Good Thing. Look forward to visiting your blog!

      Delete
  3. Great job, Jer! So happy you joined!!! I'll be checking back for B. Or is that A? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is sort of a prelude, Dana. I actually have a post for A. Although it ended up being T. Or something like that. It's hard to explain.

      Delete

I'd love to see your comments, good, bad or indifferent. If you have a blog, be sure to include the address so I can visit.